mercredi 22 septembre 2010

Mode & design - 1st round

Today I have started the course "Mode & design'' in the association SKVR.
It is fantastic!
I did not even expected that it will be so amazing and I will meet very different and interesting people.
I read on the site of SKVR that it will be course about fashion and famous designers with series of workshops.
Today was 1st round.
We have received the drawing with the women's body without any cloth.
Our teacher has prepared the copies from the books showing the works of Marliz Frencken, scissors, glue, pens, sheets from newspapers... And we have made our 1st design of clothes.
The best thing - at the end of course we will make it REAL!
I am already waiting for next week...
This is my ''Fashion Lady'':


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire