mardi 9 novembre 2010

Your everyday jeans - Upcycle2




I do not know a person who does not have at least a pair of jean ? 
It became so popular for any age and any style persons. 
Even in the offices it is now-days acceptable by the dress code to wear a jean for the managers. 
It is comfortable, it is trendy, it is sexy and you can wear it for years. I remember DamDam had a pair of jeans which was 10 years old when I put it in the waste bin. It happened before the upcycling revolution came at our home.
I have posted already my own upcycling idea
Upcycling is one of the important subjects which interests me and while doing my own search I came across the announcement for The Ecouterre Recycled Denim Challenge supported by Gap 1969 Stream
I was planning to post my apron but we left home for vacation. 
Many crafters and designers posted their inventions. I will show some of them.
The famous brands as Levi’s commits to produce the water less jeans. Company focuses on the sustainability, promoting reuse, recycling and upcycling.
I come from Civil engineering world and was surprisingly satisfied to learn that it is possible to make wall insulation from old jeans. Maybe we can earn money soon by selling our old jeans to manufacturers producing this type of construction material.
So you have more ideas now what to do with your old jeans.
Waist bin ? Too easy ! Start to upcycle2

Upcycling denim collection from Ecouterre Recycled Denim Challenge.

Cute for babies:


Bags



Lace denim clutch


Denim accessoires:


Table setting mat




Denim Jacket


Denim corset


Geometric dress


Form fitting dress


Denim table by Ciske van Berkel posted by Recycleart










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire